Arnott's Tasty Jacks Seasoned Chip Shop Salt & Vinegar Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: Wow, these rock! The taste was much more impressive than the original flavored Tasty Jacks.
They were a great rippled chip with one of the best salt and vinegar combinations that I have come across. I will definitely be buying these as often as the old favorite of Samboy Salt & Vinegar. I hope the other flavors in the Tasty Jacks line meet this standard. Yum.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yummy salt and vinegar aroma (not too much vinegar).
From the package: “Why are Arnott's Tasty Jacks so tasty? Because we insist on the highest quality potatoes, grown on Australian farms, for that real potato taste. And we have a unique range of special seasonings created to deliver tastier flavours than ever before. We cut them differently with deeper ridges for extra crunchiness. And finally, each and every pack of Tasty Jacks are foil sealed for freshness. Because Arnott's know [sic] what Australians love."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road