Arnott's Tasty Jacks Seasoned Chip Shop Salt & Vinegar Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: Wow, these rock! The taste was much more impressive than the original flavored Tasty Jacks.
They were a great rippled chip with one of the best salt and vinegar combinations that I have come across. I will definitely be buying these as often as the old favorite of Samboy Salt & Vinegar. I hope the other flavors in the Tasty Jacks line meet this standard. Yum.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yummy salt and vinegar aroma (not too much vinegar).
From the package: “Why are Arnott's Tasty Jacks so tasty? Because we insist on the highest quality potatoes, grown on Australian farms, for that real potato taste. And we have a unique range of special seasonings created to deliver tastier flavours than ever before. We cut them differently with deeper ridges for extra crunchiness. And finally, each and every pack of Tasty Jacks are foil sealed for freshness. Because Arnott's know [sic] what Australians love."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road