Wise Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They've got lots of vinegar flavor (more vinegar than salt) but not too much. Hold one of them against your tongue and you'll feel a jolt!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice vinegar/potato aroma.
From the package: “Crispy & Golden” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (may contain one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Partially Hydrogenatd Soybean), Salt, Lactose (milk derivitive), Sodium Diacetate (flavoring agent), Malic Acid (flavoring agent), and Sodium Citrate (flavoring agent).”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road