Osem Beigale Mediterranean Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These were more like bread sticks than pretzels, fairly thick with a mild crunch and a sparse coating of sesame seeds.
They tasted quite good, with a very nice sesame taste, and they were a very popular item around the chip bowl..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a bread-like smell.
From the package: “Kosher-Parve, under the supervision of Rabbi Moshe Y. L. Landa, rabbi of Beni-Brak.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road