Osem Beigale Mediterranean Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These were more like bread sticks than pretzels, fairly thick with a mild crunch and a sparse coating of sesame seeds.
They tasted quite good, with a very nice sesame taste, and they were a very popular item around the chip bowl..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a bread-like smell.
From the package: “Kosher-Parve, under the supervision of Rabbi Moshe Y. L. Landa, rabbi of Beni-Brak.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road