Cape Cod Reduced Fat Fresh Garden Herb Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a kettle-cooked texture similar to other Cape Cod chips, with a pretty good herb flavoring.
They seemed to be less crunchy than some other Cape Cod varieties, and though the seasoning was perfectly OK, it just wasn't an outstanding taste that I would go out of my way to get..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good herb smell.
From the package: “We went to the herb gardens of historic Martha's Vineyard to find a delightful flavor balance of some of the finest herbs, such as thyme, sage and basil. The result is a delicious chip with a light, appealing taste, without being overbearing. As with all of our Reduced Fat products, our chips are not fabricated potato chips made form dehydrated potato flakes, nor do they contain any bizarre fat substitute.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road