Cape Cod Reduced Fat Fresh Garden Herb Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a kettle-cooked texture similar to other Cape Cod chips, with a pretty good herb flavoring.
They seemed to be less crunchy than some other Cape Cod varieties, and though the seasoning was perfectly OK, it just wasn't an outstanding taste that I would go out of my way to get..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good herb smell.
From the package: “We went to the herb gardens of historic Martha's Vineyard to find a delightful flavor balance of some of the finest herbs, such as thyme, sage and basil. The result is a delicious chip with a light, appealing taste, without being overbearing. As with all of our Reduced Fat products, our chips are not fabricated potato chips made form dehydrated potato flakes, nor do they contain any bizarre fat substitute.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road