Taste test: The tray in this bag contained nine medium-sized chocolate chip cookies.
The cookies were semi-soft. As indicated on the packaging, they did have a lot of chocolate chips in them. They tasted pretty good, but not as good or as chocolatey as Chips Ahoy.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just an average chocolate chip cookie smell.
From the package: “Made with Jumbo Chocolate Morsels” ... “It all began long ago ... As we reminisce days gone by, our thoughts go back to grandma's kitchen, where there was always a batch of cookies baking in the oven.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Original Gourmet Food Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road