Oven Crisps Spicy Quesadilla
Taste test: These small, thin hexagonal crackers were a great surprise.
Each cracker had a pattern of seven holes in it. They had a nice cheesy cracker taste at first, and a fairly hot aftertaste that kind of stuck in the back of the throat. Slightly addictive.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight cheese aroma.
From the package: “Zero Trans Fat” ... “Having an extreme snack attack? Want to munch on something that's baked, not fried? Oven Crisps are a delicious alternative that will drive your taste buds wild! ... They're a better tasting snack. They they're better for you. But be prepared for an explosion of flavor!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road