Oven Crisps Spicy Quesadilla
Taste test: These small, thin hexagonal crackers were a great surprise.
Each cracker had a pattern of seven holes in it. They had a nice cheesy cracker taste at first, and a fairly hot aftertaste that kind of stuck in the back of the throat. Slightly addictive.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight cheese aroma.
From the package: “Zero Trans Fat” ... “Having an extreme snack attack? Want to munch on something that's baked, not fried? Oven Crisps are a delicious alternative that will drive your taste buds wild! ... They're a better tasting snack. They they're better for you. But be prepared for an explosion of flavor!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road