Plocky's Sundried Tomato Basil Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These pinkish red tortilla chips had a very light crunch and were quite tasty.
The thin chips had a very light overall feeling in the mouth. The inclusion of a good flavor right on the tortilla chip saves you a step, since you don't have to dip them in anything to get some nice taste. These earned high praise from our tasters around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent tomato and basil smell. More basil than tomato.
From the package: “The rich tradition of Italian herb-tomato cuisine is blended into this great Tortilla Chip. Enjoy the tasty combination of corn, sundried tomato and basil in a rich mellow snack that will please the most discriminating taste.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (28 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road