Plocky's Sundried Tomato Basil Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These pinkish red tortilla chips had a very light crunch and were quite tasty.
The thin chips had a very light overall feeling in the mouth. The inclusion of a good flavor right on the tortilla chip saves you a step, since you don't have to dip them in anything to get some nice taste. These earned high praise from our tasters around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent tomato and basil smell. More basil than tomato.
From the package: “The rich tradition of Italian herb-tomato cuisine is blended into this great Tortilla Chip. Enjoy the tasty combination of corn, sundried tomato and basil in a rich mellow snack that will please the most discriminating taste.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road