Taste test: These large, light wafers had some peanut butter on the inside and a thin chocolate coating.
They tasted pretty good. After biting in, I didn't see much (if any) peanut butter inside, but there was actually a whole lot of peanut butter taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Preservatives” ... “Serving Size 1 Cookie (28g) Servings 2 Calories 140 Fat Cal. 60”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Interstate Brands Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- All Hostess (43 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road