Taste test: These large, light wafers had some peanut butter on the inside and a thin chocolate coating.
They tasted pretty good. After biting in, I didn't see much (if any) peanut butter inside, but there was actually a whole lot of peanut butter taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Preservatives” ... “Serving Size 1 Cookie (28g) Servings 2 Calories 140 Fat Cal. 60”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Interstate Brands Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road