Taste test: These large, light wafers had some peanut butter on the inside and a thin chocolate coating.
They tasted pretty good. After biting in, I didn't see much (if any) peanut butter inside, but there was actually a whole lot of peanut butter taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Preservatives” ... “Serving Size 1 Cookie (28g) Servings 2 Calories 140 Fat Cal. 60”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Interstate Brands Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road