Taste test: These soft spheres of candy had caramel on the inside and a thin, shiny chocolate coating.
They were decent, as you would expect anything with chocolate and caramel to taste OK, but the caramel wasn't really all that top-notch, nor was the chocolate. Rolos combine chocolate and caramel in a different shape, and Rolos taste a lot better than these.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Junior Caramels are a rich blend of milk chocolate and soft, easy to chew caramel. Bite sized caramel centers are covered with just the right amount of chocolate and are ideal for snacking and sharing with friends of all ages!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Junior Mints (6 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road