Krunchers Super Hot & Spicy Jalapeno
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were very irregular in shape and texture, with a thick cut and lots of crunch.
They had tons of jalapeño taste, and a fair but not overwhelming amount of jalapeño heat. (The "super hot & spicy" claim on the bag is a bit of an overstatement.) Some of the chips in the bag could have stood to be crisper, and a few of them had some awkward hard spots in them, but generally these were good jalapeno chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong jalapeno smell. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Tired of chips that say they're spicy but leave you cold? Chomp into Krunchers!® Jalapen˜o flavor, the textra thick and hearty chips bursting with big potato taste and a real south of the border bite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Krunchers (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road