Krunchers Super Hot & Spicy Jalapeno
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were very irregular in shape and texture, with a thick cut and lots of crunch.
They had tons of jalapeño taste, and a fair but not overwhelming amount of jalapeño heat. (The "super hot & spicy" claim on the bag is a bit of an overstatement.) Some of the chips in the bag could have stood to be crisper, and a few of them had some awkward hard spots in them, but generally these were good jalapeno chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong jalapeno smell. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Tired of chips that say they're spicy but leave you cold? Chomp into Krunchers!® Jalapen˜o flavor, the textra thick and hearty chips bursting with big potato taste and a real south of the border bite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road