Arnott's Tasty Jacks Seasoned Roast Potato Original Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These are a new line of chips from Arnott's.
They reminded me a lot of the much-missed Ruffles chips in Australia many years ago. While they were a good, crunchy, crinkle cut chip, they were nothing spectacular. I would definitely eat them again, but I wouldn’t be rushing out. The whole seasoned roast potato flavor just translated to plain, salted chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty aroma
From the package: “Why are Arnott's Tasty Jacks so tasty? Because we insist on the highest quality potatoes, grown on Australian farms, for that real potato taste. And we have a unique range of special seasonings created to deliver tastier flavours than ever before. We cut them differently with deeper ridges for extra crunchiness. And finally, each and every pack of Tasty Jacks are foil sealed for freshness. Because Arnott's know [sic] what Australians love.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road