Viva Corn Chips Tasty Cheese
Taste test: These tortilla chips were far superior to Viva's Nacho Cheese effort, as they were light and crisp with an excellent cheese flavor.
They would be good with dips and salsa and for snacking on their own. I am very impressed. They also come in an extra big bag, which isn't a bad thing!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell.
From the package: “Australian owned and produced” ... “Value pack - Only at Woolworths & Safeway” ... “Now cooked in healthy Sunola® oil”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road