Viva Corn Chips Tasty Cheese
Taste test: These tortilla chips were far superior to Viva's Nacho Cheese effort, as they were light and crisp with an excellent cheese flavor.
They would be good with dips and salsa and for snacking on their own. I am very impressed. They also come in an extra big bag, which isn't a bad thing!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell.
From the package: “Australian owned and produced” ... “Value pack - Only at Woolworths & Safeway” ... “Now cooked in healthy Sunola® oil”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road