Kettle Sensations Sundried Tomato & Pesto
Taste test: These were not my favorite taste in a chip.
I found the powder tomato flavor a little off-putting, but I was willing to give it a go as Kettle's other "Sensations" flavor combinations have worked so well. While these were nice enough, with a strongish tomato and pesto flavor, I just wasn't won over.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tomato and a slight basil smell.
From the package: “Sensations are the chips that make us proud. Carefully selected, our potatoes are delicately sliced and slow cooked the authentic way. Only when the moment is exactly right do we add our delicious, secretly crafted flavours. There is no science to cooking Kettle chips, just skill, experience and a passion for our craft. Discover the Kettle difference for yourself.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1960 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
- Pesto (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road