Kettle Sensations Sundried Tomato & Pesto
Taste test: These were not my favorite taste in a chip.
I found the powder tomato flavor a little off-putting, but I was willing to give it a go as Kettle's other "Sensations" flavor combinations have worked so well. While these were nice enough, with a strongish tomato and pesto flavor, I just wasn't won over.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tomato and a slight basil smell.
From the package: “Sensations are the chips that make us proud. Carefully selected, our potatoes are delicately sliced and slow cooked the authentic way. Only when the moment is exactly right do we add our delicious, secretly crafted flavours. There is no science to cooking Kettle chips, just skill, experience and a passion for our craft. Discover the Kettle difference for yourself.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Pesto (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road