Twisties Cheeky Cheese Corn Puffs
Taste test: These strangely appealing fluff corn balls had an odd cheese flavour.
It was hard to love them but it equally hard to stop eating them! So I guess that’s a good thing. They are never going to compete with the big kids of Australian cheese snacks (Twisties Cheese or Cheezels) but they were pretty nice.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, cheesy aroma.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road