Smith's Crisps Chinese Menu Favourites Sweet & Sour
Taste test: This is the first flavor I have tried from the new Smith's Chinese Menu Favourites line, and I have to say I am not impressed.
I usually keep an open mind about these things, but I was a little dubious about this flavor choice, and it seems my reasoning was sound. My intrepid deputy taster didn't mind them so much. However, they were not very sweet and not very sour! In fact, I am not really sure what they tasted like, but it wasn't good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I have no idea what they smelled like (or what they were supposed to smell like).
From the package: “Smith's Crisps are now combined with your favourite Chinese flavours. So now you don't have to leave home to experience the taste of your favourite Chinese restaurant. Smith's Crisps Sweet & Sour is a combination of freshly mixed garden vegetables covered with our Chef's tasty Sweet & Sour Sauce. All combined with your favourite crispy potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road