Chocolate Chex Mix Peanut Butter
Taste test: This snack mix included peanut-shaped pretzels (they looked kind of like a figure 8 or hourglass), peanut butter Chex cereal and chocolate peanut butter Chex cereal (I didn't even know they made that style), along with honey roasted peanuts and milk chocolate candies.
The cereal and candy provided the sweet tastes, and the pretzels and nuts provided the salty part. Individually I enjoyed the Chex cereal part the best, but the true judge of a snack mix is what happens when you grab a handful and combine all of the tastes in one big crunch. When doing that, the peanut butter flavoring on the two cereal pieces dominated mostly, although some saltiness shined through. Overall I enjoyed this snack, but it was tough to find the chocolate candies unless you pour the whole bag out into a bowl, as they tend to drop towards the bottom of the bag.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A chocolate, and somewhat peanut-buttery smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Chex Mix combines the great taste of chocolate with Chex cereal, pretzels and nuts to bring you the perfect sweet and salty snack!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road