Lance Giant Hot Sausage Texas Pete
Taste test: This sausage was just about the size of a regular hot dog, so I'm not sure where the word "giant" in the name came from.
It was very easy to bite into, not gamey at all, with a good kick of the Texas Pete taste and a heat that lingered. Very tasty, and much less effort to eat than beef jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salami sort of smell, but not really any heat to it.
From the package: “Texas Pete® Pickled Hot Sausage made with beef and chicken. Smoke flavoring added. Pickled in vinegar solution. Artificially colored.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (131 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road