Lance Giant Hot Sausage Texas Pete
Taste test: This sausage was just about the size of a regular hot dog, so I'm not sure where the word "giant" in the name came from.
It was very easy to bite into, not gamey at all, with a good kick of the Texas Pete taste and a heat that lingered. Very tasty, and much less effort to eat than beef jerky.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salami sort of smell, but not really any heat to it.
From the package: “Texas Pete® Pickled Hot Sausage made with beef and chicken. Smoke flavoring added. Pickled in vinegar solution. Artificially colored.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road