Taste test: This package contained two short candy bars, each half the length of the package, but the nutritional information still considered the whole package to be one serving.
The bars had a rich taste, with a very thick chocolate coating on all sides, and a small layer of cookie dough, peanuts and peanut butter in the middle. Once you got past the initial chocolate hit, there was the taste of a soft cookie, along with some peanut taste. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Soft, Chewy, Peanut Butter Cookie” ... “Roasted Peanuts - Morsels - Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road