Taste test: This package contained two short candy bars, each half the length of the package, but the nutritional information still considered the whole package to be one serving.
The bars had a rich taste, with a very thick chocolate coating on all sides, and a small layer of cookie dough, peanuts and peanut butter in the middle. Once you got past the initial chocolate hit, there was the taste of a soft cookie, along with some peanut taste. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Soft, Chewy, Peanut Butter Cookie” ... “Roasted Peanuts - Morsels - Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road