Taste test: This bar consisted of peanuts stuck to a core that had a white sugary substance in the center and peanut butter on the outside.
The whole bar was mounted on a thin piece of white paperboard, which peeled off pretty easily. The peanuts were lightly salted, but on the whole the bar was much more sugary than it was salty. There was plenty of peanut taste, and the bar tasted good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanut buttery.
From the package: On the list of ingredients, three of the ingredients are printed in bold: Peanuts, Reduced Lactose Whey, and Soy Protein.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pearson Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road