Humpty Dumpty BBQ Flavor Ringolos
Taste test: These are rings made from processed potato — about the size of a ring you'd put on your finger (not big like onion rings).
They taste like potato sticks. Very good crunch. Very, very mild BBQ flavor, if any.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells corn chippy.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpy there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful. So grab a bag and fill your face with the name that stands for more. Go for more. Go for Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road