Humpty Dumpty BBQ Flavor Ringolos
Taste test: These are rings made from processed potato — about the size of a ring you'd put on your finger (not big like onion rings).
They taste like potato sticks. Very good crunch. Very, very mild BBQ flavor, if any.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells corn chippy.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpy there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful. So grab a bag and fill your face with the name that stands for more. Go for more. Go for Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road