Utz Bar-B-Q Ripple Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: Until recently, I didn’t realize that Utz has two entirely different kinds of ripple chips.
Well, now I know that they do. There are the "wavy" chips and the "ripple" chips. These are ripple chips. Wavy, with wider ripples, are much better. These were OK, but they were quite disappointing because I just recently had some Utz Wavy chips, which were awesome. The flavor is good, but the narrow ripples on these just didn’t compare with the great ripples on Utz Wavy chips.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue aroma
From the package: Ingredients include Horseradish Powder and Natural Smoke Flavor
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pathmark, Grays Ferry, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road