Taste test: Each of these cookies actually had two separate cookies piled on top of each other inside, and the whole thing was coated in chocolate.
There seemed to be a very, very thin chocolate layer between the two inner cookies, but it was so thin that I thought I might be imagining it. Overall, quite good, as the inner cookies were soft but crunchy and the chocolate taste was very nice.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild and creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Turkey” ... “Please keep in cool, dry and odourfree conditions. Do not expose to the sun.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road