Soyitos Soy & Corn Snacks Mexican BBQ
Taste test: These chips roughly resembled Doritos in appearance, with a different but still good texture.
They were the best of the soy chips we've tried, with lots of crunch (even more crunch than Doritos) and an excellent Mexican BBQ flavor, really quite tasty. The eating experience was nothing like Doritos, but it was still quite good. There was a very, very slight hint of soy taste at the end, but other than that, you would not know that these were soy chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy smell, definitely differemt than Doritos, quite nice.
From the package: “70% Less Fat than Potato Chips” ... “The Healthy Natural Snack” ... “7g Protein” ... “At isnack we combine our custom blend of premium soy and corn with the finest natural ingredients to create the best-tasting, heart-healthy snacks.” ... “Low in Fat, High in Protein, Full of Flavor. It's the Heart-Healthy Smart Snack.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Soy snacks (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road