Finky Soy Potato Chips Sour Cream & Chive
Taste test: These round chips looked like thin rice cakes or soy chips, but the crunch and texture was actually a lot like potato chips.
There was a lot of sour cream and chive taste, particularly at first. At the end, there was kind of a bad soy aftertaste, but it wasn't all that intense. So these were not great, but they were better than most soy chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sour cream and chive smell, heavy on the chive.
From the package: “7g protein” ... “At iSnack we combine our custom blend of premium potatoes and soy with the finest natural ingredients to create the best-tasting, heart-healthy snacks.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road