Finky Soy Potato Chips Sour Cream & Chive
Taste test: These round chips looked like thin rice cakes or soy chips, but the crunch and texture was actually a lot like potato chips.
There was a lot of sour cream and chive taste, particularly at first. At the end, there was kind of a bad soy aftertaste, but it wasn't all that intense. So these were not great, but they were better than most soy chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sour cream and chive smell, heavy on the chive.
From the package: “7g protein” ... “At iSnack we combine our custom blend of premium potatoes and soy with the finest natural ingredients to create the best-tasting, heart-healthy snacks.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road