Finetti Cream Wafer Rolls Rich Chocolate Flavor
Taste test: These were sort of a candy version of taquitos.
They were slimmer than your typical taquitos, with several very rolled layers of a light and crunchy shell surrounding a creamy chocolate inside. The taste took a little getting used to. If they had milk chocolate inide, I would have enjoyed them immediately, but the "rich chocolate" taste threw me for a bit of a loop. But they were actually quite good, and it was hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a coffee chocolate smell, not very good.
From the package: “Crispy Wafters witha delicious Cream Filling” ... “Life certainly seems sweet when you serve these delicious Finetti Cream Wafers. They're delicately crispy, perfect for a light bite any time of day.” ... “Product of Romania”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road