Taste test: These crisps had a moderately hot level of jalapeno seasoning and a good taste, and they were popular around the chip bowl.
The taste was somewhat less interesting than actual potato chips flavored with jalapeno (as it had some of the blandness typical of Pringles) but it was still pretty good..
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A remotely jalapeno-like smell, it did make my mouth water.
From the package: “0g trans fat!” ... “Look for the flavor seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road