Taste test: These crisps had a moderately hot level of jalapeno seasoning and a good taste, and they were popular around the chip bowl.
The taste was somewhat less interesting than actual potato chips flavored with jalapeno (as it had some of the blandness typical of Pringles) but it was still pretty good..
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A remotely jalapeno-like smell, it did make my mouth water.
From the package: “0g trans fat!” ... “Look for the flavor seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road