Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Creme
Taste test: The debate about whether Pop-Tarts qualify as a snack is over, especially since Kellogg's has come out with Pop-Tart flavors such as Hot Fudge Sundae, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies 'n' Creme and Strawberry Milkshake (we'll try to get to all of those flavors eventually).
One of the original flavors that led Pop-Tarts down the path from somewhat nutritious breakfast complement (part of a complete breakfast) into sugar-laden anytime snack was Chocolate Vanilla Creme.
This version is basically a chocolate Pop-Tart with a vanilla creme (not cream) filling. In this case, eating the tart cooked or uncooked is just as good, depending on whether you want melted filling or not.
Trying to find this flavor is sometimes difficult, it's not as popular as the frosted strawberry, frosted chocolate or (ugh) S'mores flavors. If you find them, buy them, because we want Kellogg's to keep making this flavor. At first we thought that they had replaced this flavor with the Cookies 'n' Creme variety, but this is definitely a different flavor, and the much superior one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a chocolate Pop-Tart.
From the package: “Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. If Pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can beome extremely hot and could cause burns.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road