Chocolate Chex Mix Turtle
Taste test: This version of Chex Mix included caramel popcorn, Caramel Chex cereal, Chocolate Chex cereal, honey roasted peanuts, round pretzels and milk chocolate candies.
The Caramel Chex pieces were basically Corn Chex pieces drizzled in caramel (yum!), and the chocolate Chex pieces weren't as tasty as the chocolate peanut-butter pieces in another variety of Chex Mix. The addition of the caramel popcorn and Caramel Chex pieces made this taste like Cracker Jacks, since the were also peanuts. But it was a great sweet and salty combination, well worth devouring in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: “Chocolate Chex Mix combines the great taste of chocolate with Chex cereal, prezels and nuts to bring you the perfect sweet and salty snack!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road