Chocolate Chex Mix Turtle
Taste test: This version of Chex Mix included caramel popcorn, Caramel Chex cereal, Chocolate Chex cereal, honey roasted peanuts, round pretzels and milk chocolate candies.
The Caramel Chex pieces were basically Corn Chex pieces drizzled in caramel (yum!), and the chocolate Chex pieces weren't as tasty as the chocolate peanut-butter pieces in another variety of Chex Mix. The addition of the caramel popcorn and Caramel Chex pieces made this taste like Cracker Jacks, since the were also peanuts. But it was a great sweet and salty combination, well worth devouring in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: “Chocolate Chex Mix combines the great taste of chocolate with Chex cereal, prezels and nuts to bring you the perfect sweet and salty snack!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road