Bobi Chips Slani Salted Potato Crisps
Taste test: The potato chips were thin cut, but they were still fairly crunch with a good crispmess.
There was a nice potato taste, a fairly low level of salt, and amedium level of greasiness. Bobi was quite generous, packing a whole lot of chips into this fairly small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good potatoey smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, salt. Keep dry and cool.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Croatia (19 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road