Bobi Chips Slani Salted Potato Crisps
Taste test: The potato chips were thin cut, but they were still fairly crunch with a good crispmess.
There was a nice potato taste, a fairly low level of salt, and amedium level of greasiness. Bobi was quite generous, packing a whole lot of chips into this fairly small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good potatoey smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, salt. Keep dry and cool.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Croatia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road