Osem Haverim Goldilocks and the Three Bears Chocolate Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were shaped like Goldilocks and three different sizes of bears.
So it was really more than just a bag of cookies, as it tried to tell a story. I was pretty impressed even before I bit in, because snack as storytelling device semed like a neat idea, really a whole new concept in snacking. Unfortunately, things went downhill from there. The cookies were below average in taste. Nothing awful, but just not what I would look for in a chocolate cookie. And though the photo on the bag showed lots of detail in the bears and Goldilocks, the actual cookies were much rougher in appearance with poor detail in the characters.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate cookie smell!
From the package: “Kosher-Parve, under the supervision of Rabbi Jacob Moshe Charlap, Osem, Israel”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road