Taste test: This Hershey's bar looked like a regular bar from the top, but the bottom had many bumps on it, the outward sign of the small bits of cookie embedded inside.
The cookie bits inside were tiny and added a very slight crunch to the bar. The taste was good, but you do wonder why they would bother to even sell this bar with such small cookie pieces yielding such a slight crunch. If they're gonna put cookies into a candy bar, the pieces should be bigger and crunchier.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate cookie bits in creamy milk chocolate” ... “A mouthful of cookies in every bite.®”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road