Taste test: This Hershey's bar looked like a regular bar from the top, but the bottom had many bumps on it, the outward sign of the small bits of cookie embedded inside.
The cookie bits inside were tiny and added a very slight crunch to the bar. The taste was good, but you do wonder why they would bother to even sell this bar with such small cookie pieces yielding such a slight crunch. If they're gonna put cookies into a candy bar, the pieces should be bigger and crunchier.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate cookie bits in creamy milk chocolate” ... “A mouthful of cookies in every bite.®”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road