Taste test: This snack combined a Hershey's chocolate bar and Whoppers malted milk balls.
At first it looked and tasted like a Nestle Crunch Bar (or Krackle if you want to stay within the Hershey's company), but instead of bits of crispy rice cereal, the crunch was replaced by crushed Whoppers malt ball filling. The taste was basically the equivalent of taking a bite of a Hershey's bar and then throwing some malt balls into your mouth. I didn't much enjoy the combination that much, I don't see much of a need to mess with something as good as a regular Hershey's bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Crispy Mated Rice Balls Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road