Taste test: This snack combined a Hershey's chocolate bar and Whoppers malted milk balls.
At first it looked and tasted like a Nestle Crunch Bar (or Krackle if you want to stay within the Hershey's company), but instead of bits of crispy rice cereal, the crunch was replaced by crushed Whoppers malt ball filling. The taste was basically the equivalent of taking a bite of a Hershey's bar and then throwing some malt balls into your mouth. I didn't much enjoy the combination that much, I don't see much of a need to mess with something as good as a regular Hershey's bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Crispy Mated Rice Balls Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road