Taste test: As sophisticated snackers, we would not normally buy a snack simply because we liked the name.
However, when my eye caught the words "Mr. Snacko" beneath the smiling mascot, I immediately knew that I had no possible choice but to buy this — even though I don't normally seek out creme filled pastries. Mr. Snacko is just one of the great brand names ever for a line of snacks. As for the pastry itself, it was OK, nothing great. The raspberry creme filling was good, but the pastry itself had kind of a greasy taste to it.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No strong aroma.
From the package: “Our brand ... your guarantee of satisfaction.” ... “Contains wheat, milk and soy. May contain peanuts and/or nuts.” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road