Hula Hoops BBQ Beef Flavour
Taste test: These potato-based rings had a good ring shape, with a pale yellow color and a very light seasoning powder.
They had a good crunch and a fairly mild but tangy, oniony beef flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell kind of like the beef-flavored powder that comes with beef-flavored ramen soup.
From the package: ” *Not actual size” ... “Hula Hoops are now at their lowest ever saturated fat level. In 2006 they contained 50% less saturated fat than in 2005. Now Hula Hoops are made with 100% sunflower oil so that they contain a further 55% less saturated fat than in 2006.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hula Hoops (12 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Beef Chips (40 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Cat Carney in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road