Wise Crazy Calypso Sweet & Spicy Caribbean Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These conventionally cooked potato chips had a mild and tasty sweet barbecue flavor at first, but the flavor got more intense and even tastier as I ate more (which was hard to avoid doing). The intense flavor transitioned into a nice, mildly hot aftertaste that had some good sting to it.
There seemed to be more flavor powder on the chips farther down in the bag, which might have contributed to the increase in flavor. We're glad that Wise has brought back this chip after a long disappearance!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and spicy barbecue smell, made my mouth water.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Keep in a cool dry place away from light.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walden Spa, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road