Perri Hot Lips Nice 'n' Spicy Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: These yellowish corn-based snacks were formed into a shaped that loosely resembed a pair of lips.
Very loosely, actually. If I didn't know that they were supposed to be shaped like lips, I would have guessed something else entirely. The texture was very light and airy, and they had a decent taste, sligtly tangy but not really spicy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, not bad.
From the package: “Baked Not Fried” ... “Every effort has been taken to ensure that this product reaches you in perfect condition.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road