Perri Hot Lips Nice 'n' Spicy Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: These yellowish corn-based snacks were formed into a shaped that loosely resembed a pair of lips.
Very loosely, actually. If I didn't know that they were supposed to be shaped like lips, I would have guessed something else entirely. The texture was very light and airy, and they had a decent taste, sligtly tangy but not really spicy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, not bad.
From the package: “Baked Not Fried” ... “Every effort has been taken to ensure that this product reaches you in perfect condition.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road