Perri Cheese & Onion
Taste test: These conventionally cooked potato chips were thick cut and very, very crunchy.
About as crunchy as a non-kettle-cooked potato chip can get. They had a toasted onion taste with a little bit of cheese to it, and they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent oniony smell.
From the package: “Cooked on High Oleic Sunflower Oil” ... “Incorporating Low Sodium Sea Salt The Healthier Mineral Sea Salt” ... “30% Lower Fat”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road