Tyrrells Hand Fried Potato Chips Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt
Taste test: The kettle-cooked potato chips were crisp and very crunchy.
They tasted good, but they didn't have much vinegar flavor, as there was really just the slightest vinegar taste. We're not familiar with the differences between cider vinegar and non-cider vinegar, and the vinegar taste was sufficiently weak that we didn't learn much about it from eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly vinegary.
From the package: “Thank you for choosing our potato chips. We are the only small chip maker in the UK to grow our own potatoes, and make these potato chips on our farm in Herefordshire, controlling the quality from seed to chip. We are dedicated to freshness and quality. It's not unusual for a potato to be dug in the morning and made into chips by lunchtime.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road