Taste test: This was a lot like a regular Reese's, but it had a slightly thicker chocolate coating and slightly less peanut butter inside.
Pretty good, but the regular Reese's tastes better overall, just a better mix of peanut butter and chocolate. This product seemed like a dumb idea from the start, though. If you're such a "chocolate lover" then you're going to buy a chocolate bar and eat it not seek out a Reese's with slightly more chocolate than a regular Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty much the regular Reese's smell, but maybe a little more chocolatey.
From the package: “Loaded with Chocolate” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Tast, Vote, For a Chance to Win!”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road