Taste test: This was a lot like a regular Reese's, but it had a slightly thicker chocolate coating and slightly less peanut butter inside.
Pretty good, but the regular Reese's tastes better overall, just a better mix of peanut butter and chocolate. This product seemed like a dumb idea from the start, though. If you're such a "chocolate lover" then you're going to buy a chocolate bar and eat it not seek out a Reese's with slightly more chocolate than a regular Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty much the regular Reese's smell, but maybe a little more chocolatey.
From the package: “Loaded with Chocolate” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Tast, Vote, For a Chance to Win!”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road