Sunkist Almond Munchies Hot & Sassy
Taste test: These almonds were very tasty, really quite delicious.
They were not actually hot, and I don't know what "sassy" means in relation to flavors, but they were tasty enough that maybe I could say they were sassy. There was maybe a slight, slight, non-lingering hot aftertaste, but really not near enough to call these "hot."
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, but no heat to it.
From the package: “This remarkably heart-healthy snack is a really good source of protein, low in saturated fat, high in Vitamin E, has no added oil and is naturally cholesterol free. That's something to munch on.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paramount Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road