Tyrrells Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper Hand Fried Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were cut thick, with a kettle-cooked texture and a ton of great crunch.
They tasted very good, with a great potato taste and a mild but very tasty black pepper flavor..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peppery smell, nice.
From the package: “Thank you for choosing our potato chips. We are the only small chip maker in the UK to grow our own potatoes, and make these potato chips on our farm in Herefordshire, controlling the quality from seed to chip. We are dedicated to freshness and quality. It's not unusual for a potato to be dug in the morning and made into chips by lunchtime.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road