Wise Reduced Fat Cheez Doodles Crunchy
Taste test: These cheese curls were crunchy with a bright fluorescent orange color, and they tasted just like a Kraft macaroni and cheese dinner.
It was a much different taste than the regular non-reduced fat Cheez Doodles, but it was still a good taste. The bag claimed that they have "100% of the cheeseerrific, crunchy taste" of Cheez Doodles. Maybe the use of an invented word should have tipped us off not to take the claims on the bag too seriously.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak, not much of an aroma at all.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat Per Serving” ... “Baked!” ... “Good Source of Calcium” ... “Made with real cheese” ... “Everybody loves cheddar cheese flavored crunchy snacks. Everybody's body doesn't. Lucky for you Wise Reduced Fat Cheez Doodles® are baked, so they contain 45% less fat than regular Cheez Doodles® but 100% of the cheeseerrific, crunchy taste.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wise Cheez Doodles (18 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road