Wise Reduced Fat Cheez Doodles Crunchy
Taste test: These cheese curls were crunchy with a bright fluorescent orange color, and they tasted just like a Kraft macaroni and cheese dinner.
It was a much different taste than the regular non-reduced fat Cheez Doodles, but it was still a good taste. The bag claimed that they have "100% of the cheeseerrific, crunchy taste" of Cheez Doodles. Maybe the use of an invented word should have tipped us off not to take the claims on the bag too seriously.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak, not much of an aroma at all.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat Per Serving” ... “Baked!” ... “Good Source of Calcium” ... “Made with real cheese” ... “Everybody loves cheddar cheese flavored crunchy snacks. Everybody's body doesn't. Lucky for you Wise Reduced Fat Cheez Doodles® are baked, so they contain 45% less fat than regular Cheez Doodles® but 100% of the cheeseerrific, crunchy taste.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road