Parker's Cheddar Cheese Pretzels
Taste test: I've tried a couple of other Parker's pretzel flavors (such as tomato & basil), and those flavored worked a lot better than this one.
Usually I can't go past a cheese flavored snack, but in this case, it didn't really work. Maybe it was the wrong cheese flavor, or maybe it just wasn't meant to be, but these just didn't appeal to me.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheesy, salty smell.
From the package: “Now Parker's Pretzels come in a variety of delicious gourmet flavours, and they're still 95% fat free! We've taken all natural Cheddar Cheese flavour and baked it right into each pretzel for a lower fat snack with the ultimate Cheddar Cheese taste. Parker's Pretzels are perfect for snacking when you are on the run and for entertaining with friends. Try them with your favourite dip.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road