Let's Party Roasted Crab
Taste test: This bag contained about 30 entire small crabs.
No, not crab-flavored anything, but actual crabs, complete with shells, legs and all of their innards. They were lightly coated with sesame seeds and seasoned with a sugary soy sauce. On the first bite, they were surprisingly decent, with a very sweet taste. After that, the taste was pretty bad. One of our tasters managed to eat two entire crabs from this bag, but most people wouldn't even touch them, and the majority of those who tried didn't have much good to say.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Crab, Sesame Seeds, Sugar, Soy Sauce (soybean, water, salt, wheat flour), Corn Starch, Rice Wine, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, Monosodium Glutamate” ... “Servings Per Container: 1” ... “Party Time” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy Williams. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road