Taste test: This thick candy bar had a roundish profile, except for a flat bottom.
Inside the outer chocolate coating was a thin caramel layer, and inside that was a sort of a whipped chocolate, with kind of a nougat-like texture, which also included some crunchy white biscuit pieces. The taste was OK, but not one of the better candy bars
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just an OK chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with caramel and biscuit filling” ... “The Big Bite” ... “May contain traces of peanut.” ... “Store in a cool dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road