McCoy's Specials Oriental Ribs Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had the same very thick cut and fairly wide ripples as the other McCoy's potato chips, but these are part of McCoy's line of special flavors.
Special didn't come cheap, as this medium-size bag cost about four dollars, raising my expectations. The chips tasted pretty good, with a flavor that did sort of emulate the taste of spare ribs, but it just wasn't an outstanding or particularly strong taste. There's usually a ton of flavor on McCoy's chips, and though these had a lot of flavor, they didn't have a ton. Boneless spare ribs set a very high standard in terms of taste, and these just weren't quite up to the task.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Specially Selected Potatoes - The Finest Seasonings” ... “Oriental ribs - experience the unique flavour combination of tender juicy ribs seasoned with spices from the Orients”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road