Taste test: These triangular chips were thicker and less dense than ordinary tortilla chips, and they tasted pretty good, with a scoop-like shape on most of the chips that would be good for picking up dip.
Everyone who tried them had good things to say. However, the chips in the bag barely resembled the ones pictured on the front. The ones pictured on the bag had odd bumps and ridges on them, sort of resembling the texture of a brain, but the real ones were much smoother in shape.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a chemically smell, but sort of corn-like too.
From the package: “The Healthy Natural Snack” ... “70% Less Fat than Potato Chips” ... “Got the Blues? Grab a back of iSnack's Blues Tortitos and let their great taste drive 'em away!” ... “Blue Tortitos are bakes our our premium Blue Corn Flour, which provides a hearty flavor and crispier texture than regular corn flour. They are then lightly salted and flavored with a trace of lime for a special taste.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road