Taste test: These triangular chips were thicker and less dense than ordinary tortilla chips, and they tasted pretty good, with a scoop-like shape on most of the chips that would be good for picking up dip.
Everyone who tried them had good things to say. However, the chips in the bag barely resembled the ones pictured on the front. The ones pictured on the bag had odd bumps and ridges on them, sort of resembling the texture of a brain, but the real ones were much smoother in shape.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a chemically smell, but sort of corn-like too.
From the package: “The Healthy Natural Snack” ... “70% Less Fat than Potato Chips” ... “Got the Blues? Grab a back of iSnack's Blues Tortitos and let their great taste drive 'em away!” ... “Blue Tortitos are bakes our our premium Blue Corn Flour, which provides a hearty flavor and crispier texture than regular corn flour. They are then lightly salted and flavored with a trace of lime for a special taste.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: iSnack Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road