Taste test: These were basically mini Oreos coated in creamy milk chocolate.
The chocolate coating was thick and pretty good, though it didn't seem to be the highest quality chocolate. Still, the cookies tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Manufactured in a facility that processes nuts/peanuts, dairy and wheat products. Trace amounts may be present.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road