Kay's Naturals Better Balance Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These thin pretzel sticks were a bit crooked compared to most pretzel sticks, and they tasted pretty good at first, with a slightly sweet cinnamon sugar taste.
But after the initial good taste wore off, the underlying soy-based pretzel got in the way, and that tasted kind of icky, with a gritty texture and a sand-like taste. I'd like to see someone try to apply the cinnamon toast flavor to a regular (non-soy) pretzel. Maybe that combination would work, as this one just didn't.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell.
From the package: “No trans fats, Natural flavors.” ... “A Tasty Way to Get Protein & Fiber!” ... “Real Food! Satisfying & Filling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road