Kay's Naturals Better Balance Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These thin pretzel sticks were a bit crooked compared to most pretzel sticks, and they tasted pretty good at first, with a slightly sweet cinnamon sugar taste.
But after the initial good taste wore off, the underlying soy-based pretzel got in the way, and that tasted kind of icky, with a gritty texture and a sand-like taste. I'd like to see someone try to apply the cinnamon toast flavor to a regular (non-soy) pretzel. Maybe that combination would work, as this one just didn't.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell.
From the package: “No trans fats, Natural flavors.” ... “A Tasty Way to Get Protein & Fiber!” ... “Real Food! Satisfying & Filling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road