Kay's Naturals Better Balance Lemon Herb Protein Chips
Taste test: These small, squarish rippled chips had an OK lemon and herb taste at first, but not much taste at all once the lemon and herb wore off.
There wasn't any bad soy taste that I noticed, but it was just sort of bland. There was also an aftertaste that I did not like.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild herb smell. OK.
From the package: “Lower Carb High Crunch!” ... “A Tasty Way to Get Protein & Fiber!” ... “Real Food! Satisfying & Filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road