Kay's Naturals Better Balance Lemon Herb Protein Chips
Taste test: These small, squarish rippled chips had an OK lemon and herb taste at first, but not much taste at all once the lemon and herb wore off.
There wasn't any bad soy taste that I noticed, but it was just sort of bland. There was also an aftertaste that I did not like.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild herb smell. OK.
From the package: “Lower Carb High Crunch!” ... “A Tasty Way to Get Protein & Fiber!” ... “Real Food! Satisfying & Filling”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road